Scheduled Trigger allows you to trigger the process app automatically at a scheduled time without any human intervention. For example, let us consider an audit process where the system can trigger the audit process automatically instead of manual triggering.
Configure Scheduled Trigger
To configure a Scheduled Trigger, follow the below steps:
- After you log in to the Process App, it lands you on the Flow tab.
- On the right pane, click Scheduled under Triggers.
- On the Scheduled Trigger window, configure the following details:
- Start Date and Time – Select the start date and time from the calendar.
- Time Zone – Select the time zone from the drop-down list.
- Recurring Trigger – Turn on the toggle on the top-right of the window. You can select the Recurring Trigger checkbox if you want the trigger to reoccur. Then set the recurrence by entering the details in the respective fields.
- Click Done.