Call a Subflow event allows you to invoke an independent process app. For example, let us consider process apps for loan/credit card payment requests which require OTP to authenticate and complete the process. Here, the OTP generation can be an independent application where any process app can invoke it and the OTP subflow will send the information back to the parent flow to continue the payment process.
Configure a Subflow
To configure a Subflow in the process flow, follow the below steps:
- On the left pane, you can find the Tasks section. Drag and drop the Subflow stencil from this section to the builder.
- Click the Subflow stencil to open the Subflow window.
- On the Subflow window, enter the following details:
- Name – Enter a name for the subflow.
- Process App – Select a Process App from the drop-down list.
- Close the Subflow window.