A careful analysis of the Knowledge Graph helps in detecting errors in your questions and the path associated with them that hamper the user experience.
The Knowledge Graph (KG) Diagnosis tool helps you identify any inefficiencies in your KGs and suggests possible corrective actions. These are just guidelines and you need to further analyze the recommendations before going ahead with any changes.
The KG provides an option to initiate an inspection, as follows:
- This option is available only for the in-development version of the KG where there are one or more FAQs added.
- The analysis considers the thresholds and other configurations of the KG.
- The analysis issues a warning if any node contains more than 25 questions and an advisory to the effect that the training fails if there are more than 100 questions in any node.
- You can invoke the diagnosis, by clicking Inspect on the KG screen.
- You have an option to Re-run the analysis or Export the report. The export option downloads the report in JSON format.
- The inspect report shows an overview of the number of issues found under various categories (See Report Fields for details)
- The various categories are grouped as:
- Error – Errors are incorrect graph definitions that need an immediate fix.
- Warnings – When rectified, it help improves intent detection. A maximum of 50 warnings are displayed.
- Suggestions – When implemented, it helps in the better organization of your KG. A maximum of 10 suggestions are displayed.
- Click each category to view the detailed report
The following table details the fields that are displayed in the report:
|Patterns with Invalid Syntax||Error||
||Rectify the incorrect patterns for better FAQ detection.|
|Questions added to incorrect paths||Error||
||Modify the path to include the terms in the question.|
|Long-chain of terms with the questions present only at the last term in the chain||Suggestion||
||Reduce the path by avoiding unimportant terms or merge relevant terms.|
|Identical terms with a common ancestor||Suggestion||
||Move the child terms above their parent terms to avoid duplication|
|Paths without any questions||Suggestion||
||Remove the path if you do not intend to add any questions to this path|
|Redundant alternate questions||Suggestion||
||Rephrase alternate questions to include wider coverage|
|A large number of questions added to the root term||Suggestion||
||Move the questions to the appropriate paths|
|Unusually long paths||Warning||
||Reduce the path by avoiding unnecessary terms or merging relevant terms.|
|Questions at the root node that can be moved to better paths||Warning||
||Move the question to the suggested path|
|Questions with common words that are not used as terms||Warning||
||Extend the current path using the suggested extension|
|Questions that match multiple paths||Warning||
||Review the paths to avoid possible ambiguity scenarios|
|Identical sibling nodes||Warning||
||Merge the identical terms|
- Total checks
- Count of errors, warnings, suggestions
- Count and the list of various checkpoints