Kore.ai Store is an online marketplace for bots that run on the Kore.ai platform. The purpose of the store is to enable you as a bot developer to explore the bot’s capabilities and import them into their accounts. Only Template Bots are available in the store and by visiting the store you can explore all these bots. You must have a Kore.ai platform account to install the template bots.
There are different ways you can access the store. You can access the store from:
- Kore.ai Platform
- Visit https://bots.kore.ai/botstore/ to access the store.
- You can view, explore, and install all the template bots available in the store.
- The templates are categorized based on the product they are applicable to like the Kore.ai Platform.
As a Kore.ai platform user, you can access the store from within the platform.
You can explore the template bots before installing them. The explore option allows you to get an overview of the bots including the technical specifications, supported channels, integrations, and languages.
Once you have accessed the bot store, follow the below steps to explore the various templates offered:
- You can filter the bots based on the following criteria:
- Domains like customer service, HR, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and more.
- Features like NLU concepts Digital Views, IVR integration, Omnichannel experience, and more. You can select multiple features.
- Integrations like Salesforce, etc. You can select multiple integrations.
- Channels for deployment like Email, Facebook Messenger, Twilio, etc. You can select multiple channels.
- You can sort the template bots based on:
- Number of installations
- Hover over a template bot to preview its features like:
- Name, icon, and summary of the bot.
- Associated features, complexity, the channels of deployment, and the number of downloads.
- On the preview display, click Explore for more details like:
- A video that explains the bot’s features.
- You can find two sections that give:
- Overview – This section gives a summary of the template bot and the features available in this bot.
- Technical Specifications – This section gives a detailed overview of the technical aspects of the bot like data source, etc.
- On the right column, you can find:
- Category and complexity of the bot.
- The number of times the bot was downloaded.
- The list of channels, languages, and integrations (if any) supported.
- The Related Bots section for bots similar to the selected template bot.
- After exploring the bot, if required, you can click Install to install the bot.
Install refers to importing the template bots into your account. You can install template bots from the store and Kore.ai platform.
Once you have explored and selected a template bot, follow the below steps to install the same into your bot’s account:
- Installing from Bot store:
- Visit the bot store, explore the template bots and click Install on the selected templated bot.
- You are prompted to log in to your Kore.ai account, if not logged in already.
- If you do not have a valid Kore.ai account, you can create it now.
- Installing from Kore.ai platform,
- Login to the Kore.ai platform with valid credentials.
- From the landing page, you can visit the Templates page by:
- Clicking the Explore Bots banner.
- Selecting the Start from the Store option under + New Bot.
- Explore the template bots and click Install against the selected templated bot.
- A Configure Sample Bot window appears on the Bot Summary page.
- You can continue with the configuration or choose to set up the bot later. If you don’t want to set it up immediately, just close the configure window. The option to set it up is available next to the bot name later.
- On the Configure Sample Bot window, by default, the Instructions tab is selected and you can find the installation instructions.
- Click Next.
- On the Bot Settings page:
- Enter the Bot Name.
- Select an icon:
- Generic bot icon
- Custom icon – Upload a file with the custom icon
- Click Next/Done.
- On the Setup Bot Variables page, enter the corresponding values for the variable names. These are the values that the bot needs for its execution like authorization tokens or API keys. This is an optional step depending upon the bot you are installing.
- Click Done.
- Your template bot is ready for use.