Call a Subflow event allows you to invoke an independent process app. For example, let us consider process apps for loan/credit card payment requests which require OTP to authenticate and complete the process. Here, the OTP generation can be an independent application where any process app can invoke it and the OTP subflow will send the information back to the parent flow to continue the payment process.
Configure a Subflow
To configure a Subflow in the process flow, follow the below steps:
- On the left pane, you can find the Tasks section. Drag and drop the Subflow stencil from this section to the builder.
- Click the Subflow stencil to open the Subflow window.
- On the Subflow window, enter the following details:
- Name – Enter a name for the subflow.
- Process App – Select a Process App from the drop-down list.
- Add a Condition – Define conditions based on Process Fields, Form Fields, and Process Context.
- Transitions – Select any of the below options:
- Initiate the subflow. Once complete, return to this step and resume process app execution. You can also add variables.
- Initiate the subflow and continue with the process app execution.
- End the current process app execution and trigger the process app.
- Close the Subflow window.