The platform provides various dashboards to analyze the real-time data that the virtual assistant is generating through its interaction with people. This data can be really useful and present a great value for the business.
Kore.ai platform has segregated the following dashboards based on the business objectives:
- Overview Dashboard: The page provides a summary of the Conversations Dashboard, Users Dashboard, and Performance Dashboard.
- Conversations Dashboard:This page provides insights into the usage and containment of the conversation sessions. It focuses on whether the calls were successfully answered by the virtual assistant (VA), landed with agents or were incomplete. You can view many other metrics like conversation sessions trend, conversation path analysis, session distribution by channel, VA’s engagement, etc. with the breakup of self-service, drop-off, and agent transfer sessions.
- Conversations History: This page helps you analyze the user interactions by summarizing the key events identified during the conversation. Intent identifications, entity or confirmation retries, task execution failures, etc., are some of the key events tracked.
- Users Dashboard: The page is a central place that provides the information of users trend and returning users trend. It also provides insights like total unique users count, returning users count, new users count, and weekly or daily user retention cohort.
- Performance Dashboard: This page helps you understand the performance of a virtual assistant. A VA designer needs insights of how many intents were identified, how many tasks were successfully completed using the virtual assistant, how many services or scripts failed during the interactions etc. The performance dashboard provides this essential information.
- Custom Dashboard: This page allows you to design your own reports and dashboards..
- Conversation Flows: This page can be used to visualize the journey of various VA user interactions across conversation sessions in a given time period. This helps developers understand what are the frequently used tasks of their bot, how users are invoking these tasks, popular task execution paths, dropout points, etc.
- NLP Insights: This page helps you achieve the following:
- Gain in-depth insights into your bot’s performance in identifying and executing tasks, and
- Get a summarized view of bot conversations, intents detected, drop-offs with the complete bot-user conversation presented as a flow diagram