You can build a Knowledge Graph in a CSV or JSON file and upload it to a VA. Similarly, you can export the existing Knowledge Graph to CSV or JSON. Exporting a Knowledge Graph helps you edit it in a spreadsheet or import it to another VA.
There is a restriction of a maximum of 50k FAQs spread across a maximum of 20k nodes. Import of files exceeding these numbers is rejected.
The XO Platform allows you to import any VA with a file size up to 50MB. If you try to import a bot with more than 50MB size, the import process will fail.
Importing a Knowledge Graph
|Warning: Importing a Knowledge Graph will replace the existing one. Please proceed with caution and follow the steps below carefully.|
To import a Knowledge Graph, please follow the steps below:
- Open the VA where you want to import the KG and select the Build tab.
- On the left pane, click Conversational Skills > Knowledge Graph.
- You can find the Import option on the respective Knowledge Graph.
- Click Import.
- On the Import dialog box, do one of the following:
- If you are creating the Knowledge Graph from scratch, so your VA has no Knowledge Graph questions already, then click Proceed.
- If you have an existing Knowledge Graph, make sure to back it up to a CSV or JSON file, and then Proceed.
- Drag and drop the file in the Import window or click Browse to locate the file.
- Click Next to begin the import.
- After the import is complete, the success message appears in a dialog box. Click Done.
- The hierarchy is displayed in the Knowledge Graph and you can edit and use it to train your VA.
Exporting a Knowledge Graph
To export a Knowledge Graph, follow the below steps:
- On the left pane, click Conversational Skills -> Knowledge Graph.
- You can find the Export option on the respective Knowledge Graph.
- Based on the preferred format: click Export JSON or Export CSV.
Note that the data may get cached to your local machine. You may proceed if you are aware of the associated risks and possible actions you can take to remediate these risks. If you are sure that you want to continue, please click Confirm. You can read more about caching challenges and strategies here.
When these steps are completed, the Knowledge Graph file is downloaded to your machine.