The Kore.ai XO Platform enables you to launch enterprise-grade, AI-enabled conversational Virtual Assistants using an intuitive graphical interface for building, training, testing, and monitoring virtual assistants.
Whether you are looking to build a complex VA that has to make multiple calls to your backend systems with conditional routing, or a VA that sends contextual notifications to your users, or even a VA that responds to their queries, the XO Platform simplifies the process. .
This article takes you through the basics you need to know to successfully access Kore.ai’s Experience Optimization Platform.
To access the Kore.ai XO Platform, visit https://bots.kore.ai/. You will be directed to the login page.
You can sign up for Kore.ai XO Platform in any of the following two ways:
- Create a new account: The XO Platform allows any user to sign up using their email address. You can sign up to create a personal account or even take the lead in setting up your enterprise in the Kore.ai XO Platform. After you sign up, you automatically become the account’s Admin, allowing you to invite other users.
- Join an existing enterprise account: If your enterprise is already on the Kore.ai XO Platform, you can become a part of the account in one of the following ways:
- Your enterprise account’s Bots Admin sends you an invite. If you haven’t already received the invitation email, reach out to them for access.
- You can sign up using your enterprise email account and you are prompted to either join the enterprise network or create your own personal account.
- Single Sign-on (SSO) Account: You can also sign up using Google, Microsoft Office or LinkedIn profiles.
Signing Up for a New Account
To sign up for a new Kore.ai XO Platform account, follow the below steps:
- Go to https://bots.kore.ai/botbuilder/login.
- On the Sign-up page, enter the email ID, in the Enter your email field.
Note: If the email address is already registered, the platform initiates the sign-in workflow and prompts for the password.
- Enter all the other details to create the account.
Note: The account you create is identified by the Company/Account name. When you invite other users, the email includes this name.
- Click Sign up. A confirmation email is sent to the email address entered. Confirm the link to sign in to the new account. Once you confirm the link, your account is created.
Note: The platform sends reminder emails to the users who have not completed the sign up, along with the verification code. The emails are sent to the email id provided by the user during sign up at periodic intervals as per the configurations done at an application level (Kore config level), with a new verification code upon expiry of the old one.
Additionally, you can sign up to the Kore.ai XO Platform using Google, Microsoft Office or LinkedIn profiles.
Note: The Kore.ai XO Platform uses SAML-based authentication for completing the sign up and sign in flows.
Signing in to the Platform
The Kore.ai XO Platform allows you to sign in to your account using your registered email ID and password.
With Single Sign-on, you can sign in securely (after authentication) by using just one set of credentials. Now, the Kore.ai XO Platform offers an additional layer of security beyond username and password during account sign-in with Two-Factor Authentication (2FA). Enabling 2FA prompts for a security code verification after you’ve entered your username and password. Learn more.
The XO Platform At-a-Glance
After you sign in to Kore.ai XO Platform, you are directed to the landing page. From this page you can access various offerings:
- Virtual Assistants – Design, build, test, and deploy AI-powered chatbots. This is selected by default. Refer here for more.
- Process Apps – Build multi-step and multi-user workflows for automating internal and external processes. Refer here for more.
- Data – Define Data Tables, Table Views, and manipulate them from your Virtual Assistants and Process Apps. This section allows you to take care of your data needs, without having to depend on external services. Refer here for more.
- Explore the Store – Explore and import template bots from the Kore.ai XO Platform online marketplace Refer here for more.
- Help – Here is where you can find useful resources and support methods to help you develop your VA.
- Account Switcher – If you are part of more than one organization, here is where you can switch between accounts.
- Profile – Here is where you can see your profile details, set the platform’s language and log out.
Inviting Users to your Virtual Assistant
Account administrators can add other enterprise users to the account by inviting them from the Bots Admin portal.
To invite users to your Kore.ai XO Platform account, follow the below steps:
- Sign in to the Bots Admin portal, at https://bots.kore.ai/admin.
- On the left pane, select Enrollment > Invite.
- Enter the email IDs of the users you want to invite.
- Click Send Invitation. An invitation email is sent to these users.
- When the invited user accepts the invitation, they are redirected to the Sign-up page.
- If the user is new to the platform, they need to enter the required details shown in step 3 to complete the registration.
- If the user’s email address is already registered on the platform, the user is prompted to enter the password to sign in.
Note: At this point, the user can only access virtual assistants built in this account and cannot build virtual assistants from the XO Platform for this account.
Giving Access to the XO Platform
After a user is invited to an account, the administrator can enable XO Platform access to these users. To give XO Platform access to an account user, follow the below steps:
- Sign in to the Bots Admin portal at https://bots.kore.ai/admin
- On the left pane, select User Management > Users.
- On the Manage Users window, select the users to whom you want to grant access.
- From the Actions drop-down list, select XO Platform Access and click Apply.
Note: XO Platform access provided from an account gives permission to build and manage bots only in that account.