The Overview dashboard gives a snapshot of the Virtual Assistant’s conversations, user analytics, and performance over the period of time. The summary information on these metrics can be filtered by date, conversation type (interactive and non-interactive), and conversation status, and more.
Note: The Overview Dashboard is available only post 9.3 release, i.e. post-July 24, 2022.
Use the following steps to view the Overview dashboard:
1. Proceed to the Analyze menu of your virtual assistant.
2. Click the Analyze tab on the top menu.
3. Click Overview on the left navigation menu as shown below.
Overview Dashboard Components
Once users start interacting with your assistant, you can view the following details in the Overview dashboard:
1. Conversations Dashboard: Displays the key virtual assistant metrics and insights into the usage and containment of the conversations. You can view the conversations’ trend with the breakup of self-service, drop-off, and agent transfers. Learn more.
2. Users Dashboard: Displays trend-based analytics data on new and returning users. Learn more.
3. Performance Dashboard: Provides insights on the NLP and execution performance of the virtual assistants including intent identification rate, goal completion rate, service, and script execution rates. Learn more.
The Virtual Assistants Overview data can be viewed based on specific filter criteria that can be selected. Learn more.