After you sign in to Kore.ai XO Platform, you are directed to the landing page.
Bot Builder Landing Page
On the landing page, you can perform the below-listed actions:
- Access the Virtual Assistantsin your account:
- View the Recently Visited bots.
- View All Bots which includes My Bots i.e bots developed by you and Shared Bots i.e virtual assistants shared with you for development by the codevelopers from your account. You can:
- Filter the list restricting it to VAs created by you or shared with you;
- Sort the list either ascending or descending by name, creation date, date modified, number of tasks, VA owner name;
- toggle between Tile View or List View.
- Create a New Virtual Assistant
- Access Process Apps (more…)
- Access Data (more…)
- Invite Members to your account (more…).
- Access the Contextual Help.
- From the Profile section,
- View and switch between your accounts, in case of multiple accounts.
- Go to Admin Console – available only for admin users.
- View and edit your Profile.
- Set the App Language – to switch the platform language.
- Access developer Documentation pages.
- Access Developer Community pages.
The following sections describe the menu options that are available once you open any virtual assistant from your account.
The navigation menu underwent an overhaul with the ver9.0 of the platform, for a comparative list between the 9.0 and earlier versions, refer here.
All the actions available within the Kore.ai XO Platform can be accessed from its menu. For ease of usage, they are categorized as follows in the Top Menu:
Apart from these, from Top Menu you can:
- Switch between the various versions of the current virtual assistant
- Search and switch to any virtual assistant within your account
- Search for a feature or menu item
- View the status tracker
- Switch the bot language
- Access contextual help
- Access the profile.
Help and Learning Resources
The help and learning resources help you find the right information with ease. You can find the following resources:
- Quick Setup Guide – A stepby-step guide for you to complete the virtual assistant development cycle.
- Design Conversation – To create dialog tasks and knowledge graphs.
- Train Assistant – To add utterances and train your assistant
- Test – To simulate your assistant and test it.
- Deploy – To configure a channel and publish your assistant
- Get Started – To know about the key virtual assistant building topics
- Help and Documentation – To explore Kore.ai developer documentation
- Community – To get response and find support for your questions
- What’s new – To know the latest updates in our platform
- Contact Us – To raise a support ticket
- Academy – To get trained and certified on Kore.ai Platform
FAQs – A list of FAQs are pre-populated for you to help in building your assistant with relevant guides.
Note:In the landing page, you can only view Support and FAQs links.
Based on the selection from the top menu, left menu options differ. You can pin a frequently used menu item to the top of the left menu using the pin icon, next to the corresponding menu item.
- Build top menu items assist in the basic bot building aspects
- Summary for a bird’s eye view of all the VA configuration and capabilities.
- Conversation Skills – basic tools for building VA’s conversational skills:
- Storyboard – an intuitive conversation designer and builder
- Dialog Tasks – a full conversational flow between a user and a VA
- Knowledge Graph – to turn your static FAQ text into an intelligent, personalized conversational experience
- Small Talk – for the casual conversations that a VA can have with the end-users.
- Alert Tasks – to deliver timely, relevant, and personalized information from enterprise systems to customers and employees
- Digital Skills
- Natural Language for all aspects related to bot training, and settings.
- Intelligence to handle virtually all nuances related to human conversations, including interruptions, clarifications, and more.
- Testing to include Utterance Testing and Batch Testing
- Deploy to make the bot available to others
- Usage Metrics to track the bot usage
- Custom Dashboard to build your own analytics and reports
- Containment Metrics for insights into how effectively customers are engaging with the bot vs transferring to agents or dropping offs
- NLP Metrics to track the intent detection and make appropriate corrections in bot training
- Conversation Flows to visualize the journey of various bot user interactions across conversation sessions in a given time period.
- Manage for
Dialog Task Builder Page
To access the Dialog Task Builder page,
- Select Build from the Top Menu;
- From the left navigation pane, under Conversational Skills select Dialog Tasks.
- For each task, the following details are displayed:
- Last Updated
- When you hover over a task name, for the following options:
- Edit, Clone, Delete the task
- More options like View, Dialog Settings, Manage Interruptions, Manage Amend Behavior, Manage Variable Namespace
Virtual Assistnat Dialog Builder Page
Dialog Builder is a user interface to create a conversational flow between a user and a VA in a dialog task using various task components, properties, and settings.
For more details, click here.
Submit a Request
You can suggest new features or provide your feedback by accessing the Submit a Request option from the Help section. You can also collaborate with other users who are talking about that particular request, and view the roadmap for your request under Planned, In Progress or Completed statuses.
Note: If a board is marked public, it is visible to anyone having the URL. However, a public user can only read the posts on the board. The user needs to sign in to have write access for a post.
The Submit a Request option lets you submit a feedback request on one of the following public boards:
- Process Apps
- Virtual Assistants
Customization is available to mark boards Private and make them available only for a group of people/or can add custom domains to make the boards available only for a few customers.
You can also track the status of the request under Roadmap.
Create a Post
To submit a request, follow these steps:
1. On the Kore.ai XO Platform home screen, click the Help icon.
2. Click the Submit a Request option on the dialog.
3. On the landing page, follow these steps:
a. To submit a request for Virtual Assistants, click the Virtual Assistants tab.
b. When the following page appears, create a post with these steps:
- In the Create a Post window, select a category from the list.
- Provide the title and detailed description.
- (optional) Click the image icon and upload an image relevant to the post.
- Click Create Post.
- The created request appears on the screen with the provided title, description, and other details as shown below.
You can leave a comment, edit, or delete this post and also change its status.
Note: The Virtual Assistants feedback request created by you appears on the requests list.
To create a post for Process Apps and Bugs, select the respective option from the dropdown and follow the same steps as you did for Virtual Assistants.
Viewing the Progress Roadmap
You can track the status of the feedback request that you’ve created under Roadmap.
A request can be marked with the following status values:
- Planned: The activity or action has been planned for the request.
- In Progress: The activity or action is in progress.
- Complete: The activity or action has been completed.
Based on the status marked for a request, it gets moved to the respective status category.
- The admin can create a custom status which helps track a post.
- The status of a request can be viewed for each post thread.
- You can mark a post as a roadmap item via the admin console.
2 The Roadmap is fully-customizable and can be made public or private.