End logic helps you to end a process flow. With the End logic, you can end the current path or all active paths. While configuring the End logic, you can select any of the below options to end a path:
End this path – This option will end the current path and all other paths remain active.
Terminate all Paths – This option will end all paths. i.e. all active paths will be terminated and process flow will end.
Configure End Logic
To configure an End logic in the process flow, follow the below steps:
- On the left pane, you can find the Logic section. Drag and drop the End stencil from this section to the builder.
- Click the End stencil to open the End window.
- On the End window, select any of the below options:
- End this Path – If selected, the system will end the current path and all other paths remain active.
- Terminate all Paths – If selected, the system will terminate all active paths and end the process flow.