Triggers are specific events that drive a specific process application based on conditions defined. There are different triggers that you can use to trigger a process flow based on the requirement. The following are the types of triggers:
- Conversational – Conversational Triggers refer to the triggers that occur through a conversational bot.
- Digital Form – Digital Form triggers refer to the triggers that occur through the submission of a digital form.
- Webhook – Webhook Trigger allows you to trigger the Process App from a third-party application.
- Callable – Callable Triggers refer to the triggers invoked from another process app.
- Scheduled – Scheduled Trigger allows you to trigger the process app automatically at a scheduled time without any human intervention.