A Digital Form includes a definition and various components to capture the user input. You can access Digital Forms from the Forms tab.
To create a form, follow the below steps:
1. Click the Forms tab on the top.
2. On the Forms page, click New Form .
3. On the New Form dialog box, enter the following details:
- Name – Enter a name for the form
- Display Name – Enter a display name for the form
- Description – Enter a brief description of the form
4. Click Create and you can find the newly created form.
5. As soon as a form is created, a default form instance is also created and displayed on the UI.
Note: All the changes or edits are done at the default instance level.
6. You can create a new instance by clicking Add New Instance. To configure this instance, do the following:
- Provide the Instance Name.
- Select either Default Instance or another instance name from the dropdown list for Inherit Attributes From to inherit the attributes of the instance.