Kore.ai provides integration for a built-in SupportBee Bot that you can use to display message notifications and execute tasks directly from the Kore.ai application. To use the SupportBee Bot, you just need to add the Bot to your Kore.ai account, and then configure the settings for the Bot, such as authentication to access SupportBee, and the notification messages that you want. This topic describes the SupportBee built-in Bot for Kore.ai. For more information about other Kore.ai Bots, see Adding Bots.
About the Kore.ai Bot for SupportBee
SupportBee helps teams collaborate and handle customer support emails using a web-based platform.
|Integration Type||Webhook – Connect to this Bot using a webhook integration where the web application pushes message notifications in near real time.|
|Category||Customer Support – This Bot is available in the Kore.ai application in the Customer Support category.|
To configure a SupportBee webhook for Kore.ai, you must have a SupportBee account with administrator access as well as API access to configure a webhook. If you don’t, you’ll need to contact the SupportBee system administrator for your company. For more information, see the Getting Started in the SupportBee documentation.
To get started configuring the webhook in SupportBee, you’ll need two things:
- The Kore.ai webhook URL provided when you set up an alert in your Kore.ai account for each alert that you want to enable in SupportBee.
- A valid Username and Password for an account with SupportBee API access.
The webhook URL is account-specific and cannot be transferred to any other account. This means that if you configure a SupportBee webhook using a test account, you will have to recreate the alert and get a new webhook URL to configure in SupportBee. The following URL is an example webhook URL.
This procedure describes the steps in SupportBee to configure a webhook using a Kore.ai webhook URL endpoint.
- Log on to SupportBee, and then click the Admin button on the top menu bar.
- On the left navigation menu, click Web Hooks. The Web Hook page is displayed.
- Click Add New Web Hook to display the Add a New Web Hook page.
- In the URL field, enter the Kore.ai webhook URL for the alert.
- Click Add Web Hook to save the webhook configuration.
For more information, see Using Webhooks in the SupportBee documentation.
You can setup message notifications to your Kore.ai account using a SupportBee webhook. Click , click Get notified when…, click SupportBee Alerts, and then in the Setup Task dialog:
- click the Activate button to generate a Webhook URL.
- copy and save the URL, or click Email Instructions to send the URL to an email account. For more information, see Configuring SupportBee Webhooks.
- optionally customize the Task Name
- optionally customize the Short Description
- enable or disable Mute task notifications.
After the webhook is configured in SupportBee, when any of the events occur in SupportBee, a message is displayed on the Bots tab in the Messages section for the Kore.ai account.