Kore.ai provides integration for a built-in Deploy Bot that you can use to display message notifications and execute tasks directly from the Kore.ai application. To use the Deploy Bot, you just need to add the Bot to your Kore.ai account, and then configure the settings for the Bot, such as authentication to access Deploy, and the notification messages that you want. This topic describes the Deploy built-in Bot for Kore.ai. For more information about other Kore.ai Bots, see Adding Bots.
About the Kore.ai Bot for Deploy
Deploy is a web-based live deployment tracking and monitoring tool.
|Integration Type||Webhook – Connect to this Bot using a webhook integration where the web application pushes message notifications in near real time.|
|Category||Developer Tools – This Bot is available in the Kore.ai application in the Developer Tools category.|
To configure a Deploy webhook for Kore.ai, you must have a Deploy account with administrator access as well as API access to configure a webhook. If you don’t, you’ll need to contact the Deploy system administrator for your company. For more information, see the Deploy Documentation.
To get started configuring the webhook in Deploy, you’ll need two things:
- The Kore.ai webhook URL provided when you set up an alert in your Kore.ai account for each alert that you want to enable in Deploy.
- A valid Username and Password for an account with Deploy API access.
The webhook URL is account-specific and cannot be transferred to any other account. This means that if you configure a Deploy webhook using a test account, you will have to recreate the alert and get a new webhook URL to configure in Deploy. The following URL is an example webhook URL.
This procedure describes the steps in Deploy to configure a webhook using a Kore.ai webhook URL endpoint.
- Log on to Deploy, and then on the Dashboard page, in the Your Projects section, click your Deploy project that you want to add a webhook to.
- In the Projects module, and then on the Settings menu, click Notifications.
- In the Notifications section, click the Add Notification icon. The New Notification page is displayed.
- Set the Notification Type field to HTTP Post.
- In the Endpoint field, enter the Kore.ai webhook URL for the alert, and then click Save.
For more information, see HTTP POST Notifications in the Deploy documentation.
You can setup message notifications to your Kore.ai account using a Deploy webhook. Click , click Get notified when…, click Deployment Notifications Via Webhook, and then in the Setup Task dialog:
- click the Activate button to generate a Webhook URL.
- copy and save the URL, or click Email Instructions to send the URL to an email account. For more information, see Configuring Deploy Webhooks.
- optionally customize the Task Name
- optionally customize the Short Description
- enable or disable Mute task notifications.
After the webhook is configured in Deploy, when any of the events occur in Deploy, a message is displayed on the Bots tab in the Messages section for the Kore.ai account.