Kore.ai provides integration for a built-in Runscope Bot that you can use to display message notifications and execute tasks directly from the Kore.ai application. To use the Runscope Bot, you just need to add the Bot to your Kore.ai account, and then configure the settings for the Bot, such as authentication to access Runscope, and the notification messages that you want. This topic describes the Runscope built-in Bot for Kore.ai. For more information about other Kore.ai Bots, see Adding Bots.
About the Kore.ai Bot for Runscope
Runscope provides complete logging for all of your API traffic. With logs, you can track down troublesome API calls with a powerful search engine. You can also debug problems with logging details of all API requests and responses, private or public.
|Integration Type||Webhook – Connect to this Bot using a webhook integration where the web application pushes message notifications in near real time.|
|Category||Monitoring & Analytics – This Bot is available in the Kore.ai application in the Monitoring & Analytics category.|
To configure a Runscope webhook for Kore.ai, you must have a Runscope account with administrator access as well as API access to configure a webhook. If you don’t, you’ll need to contact the Runscope system administrator for your company. For more information, see the Runscope Documentation.
To get started configuring the webhook in Runscope, you’ll need two things:
- The Kore.ai webhook URL provided when you set up an alert in your Kore.ai account for each alert that you want to enable in Runscope.
- A valid Username and Password for an account with Runscope API access.
The webhook URL is account-specific and cannot be transferred to any other account. This means that if you configure a Runscope webhook using a test account, you will have to recreate the alert and get a new webhook URL to configure in Runscope. The following URL is an example webhook URL.
This procedure describes the steps in Runscope to configure a webhook using a Kore.ai webhook URL endpoint.
- Log on to Runscope, and then on the lefthand navigation menu, click All Tests. The API Tests page is displayed.
- In the first field, select your test that you want to add a webhook to, and then click Edit Test.
- On the< My Test Name > page page, in the Test Settings section, click Notifications.
- On the Notification page, in the Callback URLs field, enter the Kore.ai webhook URL for the alert.
- At the top of the < My Test Name > page, click Save.
For more information, see Webhook Notifications in the Runscope documentation.
After you are connected, you can perform tasks for Runscope directly from the Kore.ai application and setup message notifications to get notified in the Kore.ai application when an event occurs in Runscope.
The following table describes Runscope tasks that you can integrate with Kore.ai.
|TASK||TO CONFIGURE THIS TASK…|
|Clear Bucket||In the Perform Task dialog, select a Bucket.
In a space room, you can enter the @runscope clearbucket Botcommand to invoke and configure this task.
|Create Bucket||In the Perform Task dialog,
In a space room, you can enter the @runscope newbucket Botcommand to invoke and configure this task.
|Create Request||In the Perform Task dialog,
In a space room, you can enter the @runscope newreq Bot command to invoke and configure this task.
|Delete Bucket||In the Perform Task dialog, select a Bucket.
In a space room, you can enter the @runscope deletebucket Botcommand to invoke and configure this task.
You can setup message notifications to your Kore.ai account using a Runscope webhook. Click , click Get notified when…, click API Health Notifications, and then in the Setup Task dialog:
- click the Activate button to generate a Webhook URL.
- copy and save the URL, or click Email Instructions to send the URL to an email account. For more information, see Configuring Runscope Webhooks.
- optionally customize the Task Name
- optionally customize the Short Description
- enable or disable Mute task notifications.
After the webhook is configured in Runscope, when any of the events occur in Runscope, a message is displayed on the Bots tab in the Messages section for the Kore.ai account.