Kore.ai provides integration for a built-in Raygun Bot that you can use to display message notifications and execute tasks directly from the Kore.ai application. To use the Raygun Bot, you just need to add the Bot to your Kore.ai account, and then configure the settings for the Bot, such as authentication to access Raygun, and the notification messages that you want. This topic describes the Raygun built-in Bot for Kore.ai. For more information about other Kore.ai Bots, see Adding Bots.
About the Kore.ai Bot for Raygun
Raygun is a web-based error and crash reporting tool that helps developers discover and resolve software bugs as they occur.
|Integration Type||Webhook – Connect to this Bot using a webhook integration where the web application pushes message notifications in near real time.|
|Category||Monitoring & Analytics – This Bot is available in the Kore.ai application in the Monitoring & Analytics category.|
To configure a Raygun webhook for Kore.ai, you must have a Raygun account with administrator access as well as API access to configure a webhook. If you don’t, you’ll need to contact theRaygun system administrator for your company. For more information, see Documentation atRaygun.
To get started configuring the webhook in Raygun, you’ll need two things:
- The Kore.ai webhook URL provided when you set up an alert in your Kore.ai account for each alert that you want to enable in Raygun.
- A valid Username and Password for an account with Raygun API access.
The webhook URL is account-specific and cannot be transferred to any other account. This means that if you configure a Raygun webhook using a test account, you will have to recreate the alert and get a new webhook URL to configure in Raygun. The following URL is an example webhook URL.
This procedure describes the steps in Raygun to configure a webhook using a Kore.ai webhook URL endpoint.
- Log on to Raygun, and then on the left navigation menu, click Application Settings. TheApplication Settings page is displayed.
- On the lefthand navigation menu, in the Application Settings section, click Integrations. The Plugins & Integrations page is displayed.
- Click the Webhook icon. The Webhook Integration page is displayed.
- On the Setup tab, in the URL field, enter the Kore.ai webhook URL for the alert.
- Select Enabled to enable the webhook immediately after saving, and then click Save Changes.
For more information, see Webhooks in the Raygun documentation.
You can setup message notifications to your Kore.ai account using a Raygun webhook. Click , click Get notified when…, click Error Notifications, and then in the Setup Task dialog:
- click the Activate button to generate a Webhook URL.
- copy and save the URL, or click Email Instructions to send the URL to an email account. For more information, see Configuring Raygun Webhooks.
- optionally customize the Task Name
- optionally customize the Short Description
- enable or disable Mute task notifications.
After the webhook is configured in Raygun, when any of the alerting events occur in Raygun, a message is displayed on the Bots tab in the Messages section for the Kore.ai account.