Kore.ai provides integration for a built-in Magnum CI Bot that you can use to display message notifications and execute tasks directly from the Kore.ai application. To use the Magnum CI Bot, you just need to add the Bot to your Kore.ai account, and then configure the settings for the Bot, such as authentication to access Magnum CI, and the notification messages that you want. This topic describes the Magnum CI built-in Bot for Kore.ai. For more information about other Kore.ai Bots, see Adding Bots.
About the Kore.ai Bot for MagnumCI
MagnumCI is a web-based issue tracking tool that provides bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management functions.
|Integration Type||Webhook – Connect to this Bot using a webhook integration where the web application pushes message notifications in near real time.|
|Category||Developer Tools – This Bot is available in the Kore.ai application in the Developer Tools category.|
To configure a MagnumCI webhook for Kore.ai, you must have a MagnumCI account with administrator access as well as API access to configure a webhook. If you don’t, you’ll need to contact the MagnumCI system administrator for your company.
To get started configuring the webhook in MagnumCI, you’ll need two things:
- The Kore.ai webhook URL provided when you set up an alert in your Kore.ai account for each alert that you want to enable in MagnumCI.
- A valid Username and Password for an account with MagnumCI API access.
The webhook URL is account-specific and cannot be transferred to any other account. This means that if you configure a MagnumCI webhook using a test account, you will have to recreate the alert and get a new webhook URL to configure in MagnumCI. The following URL is an example webhook URL.
This procedure describes the steps in MagnumCI to configure a webhook using a Kore.ai webhook URL endpoint.
- Log on to MagnumCI, and then on the Dashboard page, menu, click your project that you want to add a webhook to.
- On the Project page menu bar, click Settings.
- In the Basic Setup section on the left navigation menu, click Web Hooks. The Web Hooks page is displayed for your project.
- In the Add a Web Hook field, enter the Kore.ai webhook URL for the alert, and then click the Add icon.
The web hook is saved and added to the project.
You can setup message notifications to your Kore.ai account using a Magnum CI webhook. Click , click Get notified when…, click Commit Notifications, and then in the Setup Task dialog:
- click the Activate button to generate a Webhook URL.
- copy and save the URL, or click Email Instructions to send the URL to an email account. For more information, see Configuring Magnum CI Webhooks.
- optionally customize the Task Name
- optionally customize the Short Description
- enable or disable Mute task notifications.
After the webhook is configured in MagnumCI, when any of the events occur in MagnumCI, a message is displayed on the Bots tab in the Messages section for the Kore.ai account.