Bots Platform by default stores the context of the end-users’ conversations with the bot. This context information can be used for debugging and analysis purposes.
However, you might not want the platform to store this information due to the presence of sensitive data about customers or other security-related reasons. You can opt not to store the same using the Context Persistence option.
Note: This feature was introduced as a patch fix to the ver7.0 of the product in July 2019.
- Go to Security & Control -> Settings
- Under Context Persistence you have two options
- Store end users’ conversation context information and allow authorized developers to view this information – this is the default setting.
- Do not store end users’ conversation context information – this will ensure that:
- the platform does not store the context information
- Option to view context information in Bot Builder like Metrics and any other places is disabled.