Grouping nodes is primarily used for defining a group of nodes and representing the same in the dialog canvas. Note that it is not a part of the dialog flow.
Add a Group Node to the Dialog Task
To add a group node to the dialog task, follow the below steps:
- Open the Dialog Task in which you want to add the Group node.
- Create a group by selecting one or more nodes from the dialog definition using the mouse.
- You can rename or delete a group.
- After the creation, you are not allowed to add or remove specific nodes from the group.
- Any node you add is added outside the group.
- Any node you delete is deleted from the entire dialog.