Moving Question and Answers Between Nodes
You can move one or more question-answer sets between nodes in your Bot Ontology.
To move question and answers to the relevant nodes, follow these steps:
- On the Bot Ontology, click the name of the node from where you want to move the question-answer sets. The FAQs appear on the right-hand panel.
- Identify the set of questions that you want to move to, and select the checkboxes next to them.
- Drag the questions and drop them on the relevant node. The node is highlighted and the questions appear on the right-hand panel of the node.
Editing and Deleting Terms
- On the nodes hierarchy, hover the mouse over the term you want to edit.
- Click the gear icon. The settings window opens.
You can change the name of the term, add or remove synonyms, add classes from here.
To delete a term:
- On the nodes hierarchy, hover the mouse over the term you want to delete.
- Click the bin icon.
- On the confirmation dialog, click Yes delete.
Note: If the term has child nodes, all those nodes are deleted too.
Editing Questions and Responses
- On the nodes hierarchy, hover the mouse over the relevant term.
- Questions associated with the term appear on the right-hand panel. Click the checkbox next to the question you want to edit.
- Click the edit icon.
- Make changes to the question or response, and then click Save.
You can add classes or edit existing classes from the Classes window.
- On the top right side of your Bot Ontology click the sub-menu, and then click Manage Classes.
- Do one of the following:
- To create class click Add Class and then enter the necessary details.
- To edit a class, hover the mouse over a class name and click the edit icon.