You may need to modify the members of a group. This topic describes how to modify the common group properties and the membership of an existing group.
- In the User Management module, on the Groups page, in the Group Name column, click the name of the group to modify. The Editing User Group – < Group Name > dialog is displayed.
- On the Common tab, you can modify the Group Name and Description field.
- On the Members tab, in the Available Users/Groups and Current Members sections, optionally Sort, and then select a Filter to display users and groups to add or remove.
- To modify the members of the group, you can:
- Enter a name in the Search field, or scroll to select one or more users and groups, and then click to add new group members, or click to remove the selected group members.
- Click to add all available group members, or click to remove all current group members.
- Click Save. The group is modified and the Groups page is displayed.