You may want to create one or more groups of users in your account for users with, for example, a related interest, department, or location. Groups created by the admin are not visible to the user and are for administrative purposes only. This topic describes how to define a new group and add users, or existing groups of users to that group.
- In the User Management module, on the Groups page, on the Action bar, click Add New. The Create New User Group dialog is displayed.
- On the Common tab, in the Group Name field, enter the name for the group.
- Optionally, in the Description field, enter a description for the group.
- Click Next. The Members tab is displayed.
- In the Available Users/Groups section, optionally Sort and then select a Filter to display users and groups that can be added to the new group.
- Enter a name in the Search field, or scroll to select one or more Kore.ai users and Kore.ai groups, and then click , or to add all available users and groups, click .
- Click Save. The group is created and the Groups page is displayed.
The Group Updated message is displayed at the top of the page.
After you create a new group, you can select the participant users or groups as shown next.