To configure Single Sign-On in Kore.ai using OneLogin, you must first add the Kore.ai app to your OneLogin account, and then copy URLs and the security certificate from OneLogin into your Kore.ai account. This topic describes how to add the Kore.ai app to your OneLogin account, and then access the URLs and certificate needed for the Kore.ai configuration for SSO using OneLogin.
To complete this procedure, you must have already selected OneLogin as a SAML provider on the Single Sign On page in the Bots Admin Console. For more information, see Configure Single Sign-On using SAML.
To add the Kore.ai app to OneLogin
- Log on to OneLogin.
- On the APPS menu, click Add Apps. The Find Applications page is displayed.
- In the Search field, enter Kore.ai, and then press Enter. The Kore.ai app for OneLogin is displayed.
- Click the Kore.ai app. The Add Kore.ai page is displayed.
- Optionally, change the display name or the icons displayed to your users in the OneLogin portal, and then click SAVE. The Kore.ai app is added to your Company apps for OneLogin and the Kore.ai app page is displayed.
- On the SSO tab, in the Enable SAML2.0 section, copy the URLs in the:
- OneLogin SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) field to the Kore.ai SAML 2.0 Endpoint field
- OneLogin Issuer URL field to the Kore.ai Issuer URL field
- In the OneLogin X.509 Certificate field, click View Details. The Standard Strength Certificate (2048-bit) page is displayed.
- In the X.509 Certificate section, copy the certificate data, and then paste the data into the Kore.ai X.509 Certificate text box.
Note: Only data after the —–BEGIN CERTIFICATE—–header and before the —–END CERTIFICATE—- footer should be copied and pasted into Kore.ai.
- In Kore.ai, click Save.
The Identity Provider information successfully updated message is displayed at the top of the page. To test the configuration, log off the Kore.ai Bots Admin Console, and log on again. The OneLogin portal should be displayed.