Kore.ai platform allows you to view the billing sessions consumed for a bot in a given period. You can use this information to asses the bot usage and subscribe to the appropriate plans. You can also view and download previous invoices.
Plans & Usage
To view the current plan and the usage data, follow these steps:
- Log on to the Bot Builder and select the Bot
- Select the Manage tab from the top menu
- From the left menu click Plan & Usage
- The Plan & Usage page will show the current plan, credits and sessions available
- You can:
- view the billing sessions consumed for a bot in a given period from the Bot Builder
- filter the billing sessions based on:
- Date (1 Week, 2 Weeks, 4 Weeks) – count per day
- Month (1 Month, 2 Months, 3 Months, 6 Months) – count per month
- Custom – choose a date period – count per day
- export the billing sessions into a CSV format
- Further, you have an option to:
- Change plans, refer here for plan details
- Reload the current account
Enterprise accounts do not have the option to change payment or reload. You need to contact the support team for any assistance.
- You will be directed to the payment page with various payment options to choose from and complete the transaction.
Apart from the bot usage plan, you can also view the support plan details. Every paid bot comes with a basic support plan.
- Current plan details with the option to change or cancel the same. Refer here for support plans.
- Renewal date