After you create a Universal Bot, link one or more existing bots to it. Since a universal bot comprises of other bots, you must have already created at least one other standard bot.
- Adding a bot does not give the owner or the developers of the universal bot full access to its tasks and functions.
- The universal bot doesn’t clone the tasks in the linked bots but performs them via the linked bot. So, any changes made to the linked bot reflect the universal bot’s functionality.
Follow these steps to add linked bots to the Universal Bot:
- Open the universal bot to which you want to link other bots.
- Select Linked Bots from the left navigation menu.
- Click the Link a Bot link to open the Select a Bot dialog.
Note: On the Select a Bot dialog, you can only see the bots for which you are either the owner or a co-developer. If you cannot see a bot in this window, make sure the bot is shared with you by its owner.
- Select the bots that you want to link to the bot and click Finish.
Unlink a Bot
If you want to unlink a linked bot, follow these steps:
- On the Linked Bots page, hover over the bot you want to unlink.
- Click the gear icon, and then click Un-Link.