Kore.ai provides integration for a built-in Snap CI Bot that you can use to display message notifications and execute tasks directly from the Kore.ai application. To use the Snap CI Bot, you just need to add the Bot to your Kore.ai account, and then configure the settings for the Bot, such as authentication to access Snap CI, and the notification messages that you want. This topic describes the Snap CI built-in Bot for Kore.ai. For more information about other Kore.ai Bots, see Adding Bots.
About the Kore.ai Bot for Snap CI
Snap CI handles your build and delivery infrastructure using continuous delivery without requiring hardware.
|Integration Type||Webhook – Connect to this Bot using a webhook integration where the web application pushes message notifications in near real time.|
|Category||Developer Tools – This Bot is available in the Kore.ai application in the Developer Tools category.|
To configure a Snap CI webhook for Kore.ai, you must have a Snap CI account with administrator access as well as API access to configure a webhook. If you don’t, you’ll need to contact the Snap CI system administrator for your company. For more information, see the Getting Started in theSnap CI documentation.
To get started configuring the webhook in Snap CI, you’ll need two things:
- The Kore.ai webhook URL provided when you set up an alert in your Kore.ai account for each alert that you want to enable in Snap CI.
- A valid Username and Password for an account with Snap CI API access.
The webhook URL is account-specific and cannot be transferred to any other account. This means that if you configure a Snap CI webhook using a test account, you will have to recreate the alert and get a new webhook URL to configure in Snap CI. The following URL is an example webhook URL.
This procedure describes the steps in Snap CI to configure a webhook using a Kore.ai webhook URL endpoint.
- Log on to Snap CI, and then on the Your Builds page, select your repository that you want to add a webhook to, and then on the top menu bar, click Notifications.
- On the Notifications page, on the lefthand navigation menu, click Webhook.
- In the Webhook URL dialog, in the URL field, enter the Kore.ai webhook URL for the alert, and then click Save.
For more information, see Webhook Notifications in the Snap CI documentation.
You can setup message notifications to your Kore.ai account using a Snap CI webhook. Click , click Get notified when…, click Build Updates, and then in the Setup Task dialog:
- click the Activate button to generate a Webhook URL.
- copy and save the URL, or click Email Instructions to send the URL to an email account. For more information, see Configuring Snap CI Webhooks.
- optionally customize the Task Name
- optionally customize the Short Description
- enable or disable Mute task notifications.
After the webhook is configured in Snap CI, when any of the events occur in Snap CI, a message is displayed on the Bots tab in the Messages section for the Kore.ai account.