Kore.ai provides integration for a built-in GoSquared Bot that you can use to display message notifications and execute tasks directly from the Kore.ai application. To use the GoSquared Bot, you just need to add the Bot to your Kore.ai account, and then configure the settings for the Bot, such as authentication to access GoSquared, and the notification messages that you want. This topic describes the GoSquared built-in Bot for Kore.ai. For more information about other Kore.ai Bots, see Adding Bots.
About the Kore.ai Bot for GoSquared
GoSquared is an analytics platform to give you high-level real-time insights for your web sites with details down to individual user-level understanding.
|Integration Type||Webhook – Connect to this Bot using a webhook integration where the web application pushes message notifications in near real time.|
|Category||Monitoring & Analytics – This Bot is available in the Kore.ai application in the Monitoring & Analytics category.|
To configure a GoSquared webhook for Kore.ai, you must have a GoSquared account with administrator access as well as API access to configure a webhook. If you don’t, you’ll need to contact the GoSquared system administrator for your company. For more information, see the GoSquared Documentation.
To get started configuring the webhook in GoSquared, you’ll need two things:
- The Kore.ai webhook URL provided when you set up an alert in your Kore.ai account for each alert that you want to enable in GoSquared.
- A valid Username and Password for an account with GoSquared API access.
The webhook URL is account-specific and cannot be transferred to any other account. This means that if you configure a GoSquared webhook using a test account, you will have to recreate the alert and get a new webhook URL to configure in GoSquared. The following URL is an example webhook URL.
This procedure describes the steps in GoSquared to configure a webhook using a Kore.ai webhook URL endpoint.
- Log on to GoSquared, and then on the left navigation menu, click Site Settings. The Site Settings menu is displayed.
- Click Services. The Add a new Service page is displayed.
- Click Webhook. The Webhook page is displayed.
- In the Enter a URL to receive requests section, in the Webhook URL field, enter the Kore.ai webhook URL for the alert, and then click Save.
- On the Site Settings menu, click Notifications. The Notifications for this site page is displayed.
- Click Add new notification. The Notification dialog is displayed.
- In the Trigger section, in the Type field, select the event that you want to get Kore.ai alert messages for, such as Traffic Spike.
- In the More than field, enter the number users that will trigger the Traffic Spike event. This field varies based on the Type selected in the previous step.
- In the Delivery section, select your webhook URL that you defined in step 4, and then click Add.
For more information, see Webhooks in the GoSquared documentation.
You can setup message notifications to your Kore.ai account using a GoSquared webhook. Click , click Get notified when…, click GoSquared Alerts, and then in the Setup Task dialog:
- click the Activate button to generate a Webhook URL.
- copy and save the URL, or click Email Instructions to send the URL to an email account. For more information, see Configuring GoSquared Webhooks.
- optionally customize the Task Name
- optionally customize the Short Description
- enable or disable Mute task notifications.
After the webhook is configured in GoSquared, when any of the events occur in GoSquared, a message is displayed on the Bots tab in the Messages section for the Kore.ai account.