On the Users tab on the Users page in the User Management module, in the Kore.ai Bots Admin Console, you can click a user in the Name column to view and modify user status, group membership, compliance, and assigned message control templates on the < User > page. You can also review and edit user profile information and reset the user password if needed.
The following illustration shows an example of the < User > page.
You can view the following user account activity information on the < User > page:
- User name and email address or mobile number used to register with Kore.ai
- Date and time when the user last logged in to Kore.ai
- User Status
- Admin Role
- Transfer of Primary Master Admin role
- User profile picture
- Profile information such as company title, telephone, address, and so forth
- Groups that the user belongs to
- Manage group membership
- Assigned message control templates
- Custom Admin roles assigned
- Active sessions
In This Section
After you modify the settings for one managed user, you may want to review other managed users. For more information, see Managing Your Users.